CK4095: Account Technician - Practice
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Account Technician - Practice
£15K - £22K
Are you AAT qualified or currently studying? Do you have accountancy practice experience and the ambition to become a Chartered Accountant? Then you could be just the person I am looking for.
I have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Accounting Technician to join a small but expanding firm of Chartered Accountants in Bridgend on a full time, permanent basis.
Working closely with varied clients from sole traders, partnerships to small and medium sized corporations, your duties in this varied role will include:
• Preparation of financial statements for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders up to the audit threshold.
• Preparation of tax computations.
• Providing bookkeeping services.
• Filing Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs documents on client’s behalf.
• Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date.
• Dealing with the preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns.
• Compliance with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements.
• Drafting correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email.
• Providing varied administrative and business set-up services for clients.
This firm have an excellent reputation as employers, they will ensure you reach your full potential.
Does this sound like you? Then apply now! Forward your details to Carly Kellow quoting ref: CK4095.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: CK4095 - Account Technician - Practice
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.