CK4074: Accounts & Tax Semi Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts & Tax Semi Senior
£18K - £26K
Are you an accountant with experience in both Accounts and Tax? Are you looking to step up into a role with more responsibility, that will put you on a direct path towards a Senior opportunity?
I am seeking an Accounts & Tax Semi Senior to join a friendly forward thinking firm of chartered accountants in Cardiff.
Working with a diverse selection of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, this role will see you participate in the following duties:
• Preparation of statutory accounts and financial statements
• Personal and corporate tax return preparation
• Resolution of client queries
• Representing the company in client meetings
• Providing tax efficient and sound financial advice to enable strategic decision making
This is an interesting and broad role which would suit a candidate with the following attributes:
• Qualified in accounts or tax, or qualified by your experience
• Well versed in statutory accounts and tax preparation in a practice environment
• Up to date in all relevant legislation relating to personal and corporate tax compliance
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The firm are particularly interested in candidates who would be confident to lead the firms process of ‘making tax digital’. In exchange, my client offers a professional and sociable working environment, with excellent opportunities for career advancement. CPD and study support can be offered where appropriate.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK4074.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: CK4074 - Accounts & Tax Semi Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.