CK4014: Accounts Semi-Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£18K - £25K
Are you an experienced Semi-Senior Accountant looking to join a well-established firm in Bridgend? Or perhaps you are working as an Accounts Assistant hoping to take a step up in responsibility? Whatever your circumstances are this role could be a fantastic next step for you.
My client is a friendly modern firm of chartered accountants in Bridgend. They are looking for an experienced practice accountant who can take on a large portfolio of clients.
This vacancy could possibly be open to an efficient and ambitious Accounts Assistant who is looking to embark on a training package.
You will ideally have experience in the following –
• Management of a portfolio of clients ranging from sole traders through to limited companies
• Year-end and monthly accounts preparation
• Preparation and lodgement of financial statements
• Preparation and lodgement of personal and corporate tax returns
• VAT returns and bookkeeping
• Attending client meetings and dealing with queries
The ideal candidate will be:
• AAT Qualified or at a similar level through your experience
• Part or fully qualified ACA or ACCA
• Accountancy practice experience essential
• Excellent communicator with great personal presence
In return my client offers an excellent salary along with the chance to develop your career within a supportive environment.
Please forward your details to Carly Kellow quoting CK4014 for more information.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow - one of our dedicated practice specialists.
Apply: CK4014 - Accounts Semi-Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.