CK3891: Tax Manager
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£30K - £40K
Are you a Tax Expert looking to move into a role with more responsibility? Or a Tax Manager looking for a new challenge? My client is a forward-thinking firm operating within modern offices in Cardiff.
This role requires an outstanding candidate with extensive exposure to both corporation and personal tax. My client will consider candidates with any specialist Tax knowledge.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Responsibility for a portfolio of tax cases, including HNWIs, directors of large companies and OMB’s
• Manage provision of all clients’ P11Ds and Forms 42
• Prepare and submit annual self-assessment tax returns and computations, P11D and other HMRC forms on a timely basis
• Prepare Corporation Tax returns
• Provide Corporation Tax reviews
• Collate and maintain client information
• Correspond and deal with client enquires in relation to their tax issues and liabilities, ensuring any unresolved issues are referred to the appropriate Partner; including the initial handling/ identification of both tax planning and tax investigation issues
• Maintain direct contact with clients, HMRC, solicitors, other accountancy, law and professional services firms, in the delivery of an excellent client service
The ideal candidate will be an experienced tax specialist either at supervisor or manager level, looking to progress into a new role. You will be a qualified accountant (CTA, ACA, ACCA) with up to date knowledge on all technical procedures and compliance standards. My client is offering an excellent package along with an exciting pathway to career development.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV to Carly Kellow quoting ref: CK3891.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: CK3891 - Tax Manager
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.