CK3745: Accounting Technician
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£16K - £19K
Let’s face it this is an advert for a bog-standard Accounting Technician role BUT what makes this different to the other 10 jobs you’ve applied for today?
• This firm actually believe it is their staff that make their business a success
• They genuinely like people, rather than seeing them as a vessel to make a financial transaction
• They want you to work for them forever, not 12, 18, or 24 months but actually forever.
How will they ensure you do?
• They will pay you, not just minimum wage but actual good money that you can buy things with.
• They will encourage you to study, improve your skills and go on training courses
• They realise that some people are morning people and some work better later in the day. They embrace this and offer flexible working hours.
What do they need from you?
• Accountancy practice experience in a very similar role, with knowledge of accounts preparation, Tax returns, VAT returns and client bookkeeping.
• Loyalty – stick with them and you will have a fulfilling career
What do you need to do next?
• Hit apply, or call Carly on ZERO TWO NINE TWO ZERO ZERO TWO SIX THREE EIGHT FIVE quoting reference: CK3745
Apply: CK3745 - Accounting Technician
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.