CK3719: Client Accountant (Practice)
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Client Accountant (Practice)
£21K - £25K
My client is a well-established firm of Chartered Accountants with multiple offices throughout South Wales. They have a requirement for a Client Accountant to join their Cardiff based team on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be given a portfolio of clients and your responsibilities will involve:
• Maintaining the overall day to day book-keeping records of clients, including completing VAT returns
• Preparing and checking management and year end accounts and other documentation before presentation to the appropriate Manager/Partner
• To ensure individual clients’ accounting requirements are up to date
• To prepare and supervise book-keeping records for clients
• To ensure that deadlines and target dates are met, for example VAT returns and H M Revenue and Customs compliance etc
• Meeting and liaising with clients as required
• Providing training to clients on software such as XERO, QuickBooks, Sage.
The successful applicant will be an experienced Bookkeeper from an accountancy practice background. Excellent systems experience is essential, particularly with Xero, QuickBooks and Sage. In return you will be offered an excellent salary and the opportunity to work for a well-respected firm.
Please forward your details to Carly Kellow quoting CK3719 for more information.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow - one of our dedicated practice specialists.
Apply: CK3719 - Client Accountant (Practice)
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.