CK3554: Accounts & Audit Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts & Audit Senior
£25K - £30K
A growing firm of Chartered Accountants in Swansea seek an experienced Audit & Accounts Senior to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working with your own portfolio of clients your responsibilities will include:
• Audit planning, carrying out and completing statutory audits of corporate clients, both on-site and back in the office
• Carrying out and completing statutory account assignments for corporate clients
• Leading the audit team on-site, ensuring audit procedures are adhered to fully, all hours are correctly recorded and budgets are met
• Producing work for Manager and/ or Partner review, clearly highlighting technical or client-specific issues and providing possible solutions where required
This role would suit a candidate who meets the following criteria:
• ACA/ ACCA qualified (or equivalent), although part-qualified with relevant experience will also be considered
• Statutory audit experience, gained in a public practice environment and including experience of group audits and preparing consolidated financial statements
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly with clients
In return you will receive an excellent salary and benefits package, with the opportunity to progress your career within a supportive environment.
Please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting reference: CK3554.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists.
Apply: CK3554 - Accounts & Audit Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.