CK3431: Accounts & Tax Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts & Tax Senior
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts & Tax Senior to join a successful firm of Chartered Accountants based in Cheltenham.
Due to expansion, they are looking to recruit a newly qualified (ACCA) candidate on a permanent, full time basis.
The Accounts and Tax Senior will be responsible for providing support to the business through the preparation of financial statements and tax returns for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
As the Accounts and Tax Semi Senior you will also be responsible for, and therefore experienced in:
- Preparation of annual accounts and financial statements
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns
- Prepare and review management accounts for presentation to clients
- Review work of colleagues
- VAT return preparation, CIS and lodgement
- Assisting client managers
- Attending annual accounts review meetings.
The successful candidate will:
- Have relevant experience in accountancy practice.
- Be a Part or newly qualified (ACCA)
- Be motivated to deliver an outstanding service to their clients
- Possess effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Driving license and daily access to a car
In return my client offers a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, please forward your details to Carly Kellow quoting Ref: CK3431.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: CK3431 - Accounts & Tax Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.