AC3001: Financial Controller
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£55K - £65K
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join this market-leading organisation in Barnstaple on a permanent, full time basis. Reporting to the Group Finance Director the main purpose of the role will be to lead the accounting and financial management functions across multiple locations.
Duties of the Financial Controller will include:
• Manage the timely reporting of the following, monthly, quarterly, annually as appropriate: Financial statements; Forecasts; Financial analysis against Rolling Forecast, Plan and Prior; Monthly Executive Conference Reports; Statistical reports; Tax and statutory reports; Planning process; Cost & management accounting data
• Direct financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements including compliance with Sarbanes Oxley throughout the business
• Ensure policies are reviewed and implemented in line with Division and Corporate requirements
• Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations and product investment decisions
• Utilise trend and forecasting tools to help Division management identify trends and then lead/guide corrective actions where necessary
• Work with senior managers to develop business plans for the Division from the Strategic Deployment process
The successful candidate will
• Be qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
• Have a demonstrable track record in a similar management role
• Have sound SOX experience
• Have excellent people skills
In return you will receive an above market salary and benefits package. This is an outstanding opportunity to take the next step in your accountancy career and is an urgent vacancy so please do not hesitate to send your CV to Alex Callister quoting reference AC3001.
Apply: AC3001 - Financial Controller
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.