Finance Assistant - Redruth - £22-23,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been exclusively engaged by one of our long-standing clients, a highly successful FMCG manufacturer based in Redruth. The business has undergone notable change in recent months which has brought-about a significant increase in headcount, particularly within the finance administration function.
They now seek to recruit a Finance Assistant to join their team on a full time, permanent basis at their headquarters in Redruth. This is a mixed role that will cover a range of responsibilities including:
- Administration of the accounting systems
- Inputting of accounts payable and receivable documentation
- Raising sales invoices
- Compiling weekly debtor reports
- Inputting of export documentation
- Assist with ad-hoc accounting projects as required
- Assisting other office-based admin staff during busy periods
For this opportunity we’re seeking an experienced Administrator with at least 6 months of recently gained experience assisting a busy accounting function. Candidates may be either part/fully AAT qualified or simply qualified by vocational experience. Good IT skills to include MS Office, and with the ability to quickly pickup bespoke systems will be required, as will an organised and communicative attitude.
For further details and to apply, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR9129 without delay.