Part Time Finance Manager - Redruth / Hybrid - £30-35,000 FTE
Trial Balance Consulting have been exclusively engaged by our long-standing client, a very well established and highly reputable construction services business that have enjoyed sustained growth over recent years. They currently seek to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to join them on a permanent basis. The role would typically work over a three day working week with a high degree of flexibility over working patterns, and with remote working available to suit the successful candidate.
This is a pivotal role that report to the business directors and works with colleagues across all areas of the business. The role represents and ideal opportunity for a forward-thinking Finance Manager to develop and implement improvements to current accounting procedures and ensure maximum efficiency from the function. Key responsibilities to include:
- Day-to-day accounts administration using Sage (cloud based/paperless systems)
- Administration of accounts payable and receivable
- Preparing and administering supplier payment runs
- Prepare monthly payroll for onward submission to external payroll service providers
- Manage CIS and construction VAT scheme requirements
- Bank reconciliations and petty cash management
- Cash flow management
- Other administration duties: Employee holiday administration, vehicle servicing documents, CSCS card filing etc.
We’re looking for an experienced candidate, ideally (though not essentially), possessing CIS exposure within the construction industry. The successful candidate can be either part/fully AAT or qualified by experience but should possess at least two years’ experience gained in a similar position, ideally using Sage based systems. The role works within a busy but very friendly office so great communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
For further details and to apply, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR8473 ASAP. The company seek to appoint as soon as possible with an agreed start date and handover to follow.