Finance Business Partner - Exeter -£45-55,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been engaged by a new client, a respected engineering business who seek to recruit a highly experienced, commercially astute, yet entirely down to earth Finance Business Partner to join them in a position of responsibility and at a pivotal moment in the company’s development. The successful candidate will work closely with a very experienced and friendly Finance Director, and support a motivated and ambitious senior management team. This is a broad and interesting role that is highly likely to develop and grow with the business. Outline of initial responsibilities to include:
- Play a lead role in developing financial systems for the next phase of business growth
- Business partnering
- Detailed management reporting with full commentary
- Implementing and developing modern accounting systems to facilitate rapid growth
- Balance sheet reporting and control
- Implement suitable controls and processes
- Actual vs budget variance analysis
- Take a lead role in project accounting
- Financial analysis
- Act as a key point of contact for various internal and external stakeholders
So, who are we looking for? There aren’t many boxes to tick here but we are hoping to introduce a professionally qualified candidate (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), a person with exceptional commercial awareness (could be gained in a variety of sectors, engineering, construction or manufacturing), and strong IT acumen. Most important is team fit and a general chemistry that each member of the SMT appear to share - an individual that can effectively develop relationships, recognise and fix problems, identify areas of improvement in the business, and a confident, effective communicator.
In return for your contribution to the organisation, this employer will offer a generous base salary, good benefits and the opportunity to genuinely develop a career with an impressive and fast paced business. For further details, including a detailed role specification, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR8445 as soon as possible.