Finance Officer - Paignton / Hybrid - £19-23,000 FTE
Trial Balance Consulting have been exclusively engaged by one of our longstanding clients, a highly successful and rapidly expanding education provider operating throughout the southwest. They currently seek to recruit a Finance Officer to join their growing accounting team. The role is offered as a permanent contract on a full time basis. This employer promotes hybrid working patterns with the flexibility to suit the successful candidate.
This is a broad role where the Finance Officer will be working closely with a highly experienced team to focus in the following areas:
- All aspects of accounts payable to include setting up new supplier accounts, inputting purchase ledger invoices and administering payment runs
- Play a key role in the administration of the accounts receivable function to include invoicing customers, monitoring the aged debtor function and acting on overdue invoices
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Raising PO numbers
- Administering credit notes
- Work with senior management team in all aspects of accounting projects and ad-hoc duties
For this role we’re searching for an Accounts/Finance Assistant, ideally part/fully AAT qualified and possessing no less than 12 months of recently gained experience in a similar role. Good IT skills including an aptitude for picking up bespoke accounting platforms essential as will be the ability to work as part of a team, often remotely operating. The role works within a busy function and the successful candidate will liaise with many internal and external stakeholders so good communication and team working skills a prerequisite!
In addition to a generous holiday allowance and fully flexible working patterns, this client is also able to support AAT study for those that require.
For further details and to apply, please contact Steve Roach ASAP quoting reference SR8377.