Finance Manager – 12 month FTC covering maternity leave
Are you looking for an interesting and extremely diverse finance opportunity? Do you think you could manage a team to a high standard with a positive and proactive approach? If yes, then this could be the opportunity for you…
Trial Balance Consulting are delighted to have been re-assigned by a Truro based client, who are extremely well known to us, to assist in finding a Finance Manager on a 12-month fixed term contract. Our client owns and operates a substantial number of prestige restaurants and hospitality enterprises across Cornwall and the Southeast, and is a high net worth individual with a multitude of business streams.
Reporting into a Financial Director who is a long-standing client of Trial Balance, the role involves a wide range of roles and responsibilities including:
- Managing and supporting the finance team by reviewing work and creating plans.
- Working with other managers in the business to ensure correct processes are in place and being followed.
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations and dealing with any issues.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and producing forecasts.
- Preparing VAT returns and reporting to HMRC.
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Registers and preparing and processing inter-group recharges.
If you are part or fully qualified individual with a positive attitude and an excellent attention to detail, then you are just the sort of person we are looking for. Being confident with Excel and financial software packages such as Xero is also a must.
In return you will be joining a fun and vibrant work environment with the added flexibility of working from home on a Thursday and Friday.
This is a fantastic opportunity so please do not hesitate to apply by contacting Steve Roach with your up-to-date CV quoting ref SR8328.
Trial Balance Consulting is the market leading accountancy and finance recruiter for the Southwest of England and South Wales. Specialising in the recruitment of accounting and finance staff at all levels encompassing credit control and payroll. We pride ourselves on our expertise, attention to detail and accurate delivery of our client and candidate requirements.