Accounts Payable Clerk - Penryn area - Circa £23-24,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been exclusively engaged by a long standing client, a highly recognisable and respected manufacturing business. The company urgently seek to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk, a full time, permanent opportunity to be based at the company’s headquarters in the Penryn area.
Working as part of a small but highly experienced team, the Accounts Payable Clerk will take lead responsibility in the administration of all matters relating to the accounts payable function. Key responsibilities to include:
- Manage the flow of invoices in and out of the accounts payable system
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Liaise with suppliers on pricing alterations
- Create and present month end management information relating to AP
- Ensure supplier invoices are settled within terms
- Act as a key point of contact to suppliers
- Develop and implement ongoing improvements to ensure maximum efficiency of a high volume function
For this role we seek a candidate with a solid understanding of managing transactional processes gained in an accounts payable environment. Applicants may be qualified by vocational experience, part/fully AAT qualified and will require strong IT skills particularly using MS Excel and ideally an aptitude for learning bespoke systems. The successful candidate will be a recognised colleague across many areas of the business and a key member of the finance team so strong communication and team working skills will be essential.
For further details, including a detailed role specification, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR8317 as soon as possible.