Accounts Assistant - Bodmin - £25-28,000 negotiable DOE
Trial Balance Consulting are delighted to have been engaged by a highly successful and very rapidly growing bespoke construction business who seek to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant to join the business on a permanent, full time basis ASAP. This is a brand-new role which works with a friendly, experienced team from team in modern offices with free onsite parking. The business has an exceptional reputation in their sector and promotes a family feel environment with good opportunity for career development.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working closely with all members of the finance and head office team, this will be a broad and interesting role entailing the following:
- General bookkeeping using Coins/Xero software
- Administration of the accounts payable and receivable function
- Group bank reconciliations
- Acting as a first point of contact for supplier queries
- Preparing supplier payment runs and submitting remittance advice
- Compilation of sales reports
- Assist in VAT preparation and reporting
- Credit Control administration
- Petty cash management
For this role we’re seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant with at least 12 months of recently gained experience gained in a similar environment (construction sector experience desirable but not essential). Our client is more focussed on general attitude and team fit than they are status of qualification so candidate’s that are either part/fully AAT or QBE are most welcome to apply. Previous experience of using Coins would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided. Likewise, exposure to the CIS scheme would be useful but not a pre-requisite.
For further details and to apply, please contact Steve Roach ASAP quoting reference SR8295.