Urgent! Interim Purchase Ledger Clerk - Near Falmouth - £Neg DOE
Trial Balance Consulting have been engaged by a long standing client, a very fast-growing construction focussed business based on the outskirts of Falmouth, who urgently seek to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join them as soon as possible and assist in clearing a backlog. The role will be office based and will work over either a full or part time arrangement to suit the successful candidate. The duration of the assignment is currently unclear.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will work closely with an experienced Financial Director with key responsibilities to include:
- Inputting purchase ledger invoices to a Sage based platform
- Matching supplier invoices to PO numbers
- Administer supplier payment runs
- Reconciling payments against supplier invoices
- Act as a first point of contact for supplier queries
- Assist in preparation of payment runs
- Administer expenses claims
This is a fast-paced role that would suit a candidate with at least 6 months of recently gained experience in an accounts payable environment. Candidates can be either QBE or part/fully AAT qualified and should have excellent communication skills as the post holder will liaise with suppliers regularly.
For further details and to apply, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR8098 ASAP.