Interim Purchase Ledger Clerk - Newquay area - Circa: £21,000 FTE Neg DOE
Trial Balance Consulting have been reengaged by our long standing client, a very well established charity based in Newquay, who urgently seek to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join them on an interim basis of no less than 2-3 months, commencing ASAP. The role will be office based and can be operated on a full or part time basis to suit the successful candidate.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will work closely with an experienced Financial Controller with key responsibilities to include:
- Inputting purchase ledger invoices to Sage and bespoke accounting system (full training provided)
- Matching supplier invoices to PO numbers
- Administer supplier payment runs
- Reconciling payments against supplier invoices
- Act as a first point of contact for supplier queries
- Assist in preparation of payment runs
- Administer expenses claims
This is a fast-paced role that would suit a candidate with at least 6 months of recently gained experience in an accounts payable environment. Candidates can be either QBE or part/fully AAT qualified and should have excellent communication skills as the post holder will liaise with suppliers regularly.
For further details and to apply, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR8042 ASAP.