Assistant Accountant - Truro - £22-25,000
Trial Balance Consulting are delighted to have been exclusively assigned by a high profile, long standing technology business who, through continued expansion, seek to recruit an additional team member within their finance team. This is a company that have gone to great efforts to emphasise their commitment to staff development and in addition to good financial benefits, pride themselves on CPD and internal promotions. This is a key role that will support an experienced Finance Manager, and calls for a candidate with broad all-round experience.
This is a varied and interesting opportunity where the successful candidate will take a lead responsibility in managing all aspects of the company’s transactional accounting cycle. Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Work closely with the Assistant Finance Manager and Finance Manager to ensure smooth operation of all financial matters
- Inputting into the accounts package purchase ledgers & Sales Ledger invoices
- Matching invoices to statements and purchase orders to invoices
- Input accounting data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy
- Assist in the production of financial statements and applications, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required
- Ensure swift payment of invoices
- Resolution of finance related queries
- Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role
The successful candidate should be an experienced individual with good exposure to day-to-day accounting responsibilities and statutory reporting. A good aptitude for IT (ideally Access Dimensions), and the ability to pick up new systems would also be advantageous. Candidates may be either QBE, part/fully AAT, or part professionally qualified.
This role offers a great opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious candidate seeking a step up from their current role with a friendly and rapidly growing local business. For further details, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR8001.