Accounts Assistant - Bodmin - £25-30,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been engaged by a long-established business operating in the FMCG sector. The business has enjoyed exceptional growth and continues to secure major new customer contracts; hence the finance function is growing in parallel. The company now seeks to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant / Assistant Accountant who will work closely with a highly experienced Finance Director.
This is a broad role where the successful candidate will enjoy a wide range of duties to include:
- Accounts payable; matching invoices, setting up and maintaining supplier records, weekly payment runs, reconciliation of credit card transactions, creation of purchase ledger invoices
- Accruals and prepayments
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Account reconciliations
- Generation of customer statements
- Assisting with aged debtor management
- Assist with month and year end reporting
- Other ad-hoc finance duties as required
For this role we seek an experienced candidate who possesses at least 18 months of general finance experience to include accurate maintenance of an accounts payable function. Candidates may be either part/fully AAT qualified or consider themselves to be QBE. Good all-round IT experience and ideally (though not essentially), experience of using Sage based accounting systems required. Our client is negotiable where remuneration is concerned and may be in a position to offer a little more to an experienced Assistant Accountant that can help with month end reporting etc.
For further details and to apply for this interesting opportunity, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR7922 ASAP.