Temporary Part Time Payroll Assistant - Exeter - £25-28,000 FTE
Trial Balance Consulting are working with a highly regarded Exeter based charity who require urgent interim assistance within their payroll function. This role will initially be offered as a 3-month contract, but is highly likely to be extended so we cannot be certain of overall assignment duration at this stage. The assignment will be part time at approx. 20 hours per week, ideally spread over a 4-day working week but with flexibility to suit the successful candidate.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Maintenance of payroll records
- Administration of new starters and leavers onto Sage based payroll system
- Processing of RTI submissions
- Ensure existing practices meet current regulations
- Deal with employee payroll queries
- Administer P60’s, P45’s, P11D’s and process SSP/SPP payments
We’re looking for a confident, self-starter who can hit the ground running, so recently gained experience in a payroll function will be essential. Previously experience using Sage Payroll would be beneficial, but certainly not essential.
For further details and to apply, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR7906. The assignment is immediately vacant and preference will be given to candidates available at short notice.