Company Bookkeeper (SME) - Bridgwater - £25-28,000
Trial Balance Consulting are delighted to have been exclusively reengaged by a highly successful commercial services business that we previously assisted in 2015. The company has experienced considerable growth since this time and now seeks to recruit a dedicated Company Bookkeeper to take a lead role in managing the business’ end-to-end accounting function.
This is a varied and far reaching role where the successful candidate will enjoy the autonomy to develop and streamline an already efficient function. As turnover continues to increase, the role is likely to grow in scope and we seek an ambitious candidate who can develop as the company does. Key responsibilities to include:
- Day-to-day company bookkeeping using Sage Line 50/Payroll
- Supervision and development of one team member (principally Credit Control/administration focussed)
- Oversee the aged debtor
- Full maintenance of accounts payable and receivable function
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Monthly payroll management
- VAT reporting and submission
- Production of basic management accounts with commentary for directors
- Liaise with Chartered Accountants and prepare bookkeeping for year-end submission
For this role we seek to introduce a confident, experienced Bookkeeper/Accounts Manager who possesses at least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role. Candidates may be part/fully AAT or consider themselves to be qualified by vocational experience. Good general IT experience to include MS Office products and ideally Sage based accounting platforms essential. The role works within a friendly and energetic head office team so good communication and team-based skills a pre-requisite!
For further details and to apply, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR7890 ASAP.