Finance & Office Assistant - Totnes - £19-21,000
Please note that for this opportunity we are able to consider candidates that require either a permanent or interim contract.
Trial Balance Consulting are delighted to have been engaged by a new client, a small but rapidly growing consumer services SME with ambitious plan for the future. The business has enjoyed a sustained period of expansion and the successful candidate will join a busy administration office.
Reporting to and assisting a very experienced (and very friendly!) Finance Director, the successful candidate can look forward to a broad and varied role that is likely to develop as the business continues to expand. Key responsibilities to include:
- General bookkeeping using cloud-based accounting software
- Assist with the administration of the accounts payable function
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Administration of employee expenses
- Assist with aged debtor management
- Petty cash management
- Assist with month and year end reports and procedures
- Take a lead role in effective office management - stationary and general supplies
- Liaise with suppliers and record supplier agreements etc.
For this role we’re looking for an Accounts Assistant with at least 12 months of recent experience gained within a small finance function, ideally with some cloud-based accounting knowledge (Xero, Sage, QuickBooks etc.). Good general MS Office skills essential. Our client is happy to consider candidates that are either part/fully AAT or qualified by experience. The successful candidate must be happy to assist with general office management and company administration duties. The role works within a small but energetic team with a real passion for what they do. Good team playing, interpersonal, and communication skills a pre-requisite!
For further details and to apply, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR7852 ASAP.