Interim Management Accountant - Exeter - £35-40,000 FTE
Trial Balance Consulting have been engaged by a leading public services organisation who seek to recruit an experienced Management Accountant ASAP. The assignment comes about due to retirement and is initially offered on an ongoing temporary basis with some potential to convert to a permanent contract. The successful candidate will receive a suitable handover from the outgoing incumbent.
Working closely with the Finance Director, this is a broad opportunity that works across many areas of financial control and supervises a small team. Key responsibilities to include:
- Preparation of detailed management accounts for trading subsidiaries with full commentary
- Oversee the accounts payable function
- Take a lead in monitoring debtors and overseeing credit control
- Preparation of detailed business intelligence material
- Assist with statutory accounting procedures
- Budget preparation
- Assist with producing detailed reports for current and upcoming projects and expansion plans
We seek an experienced Management Accountant, either professionally qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or qualified by experience with recently gained experience in a similar role. The position is immediately vacant and the successful candidate can expect a prompt start.
For further details and to apply, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR7689 ASAP.