Finance Manager - Exeter - £40-50,000
Trial Balance Consulting are delighted to have been engaged by a prominent and highly regarded not for profit service provider who seek to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to head up their busy accounting function. The organisation, split into multiple group entities, provides essential local community services and has been established for in excess of 30 years, with employees situated throughout the Westcountry.
This is a broad and varied role that would be well suited to an experienced FM/FC or a strong all-round Company Accountant who relishes autonomy to improve, streamline and develop a busy function. The role supervises a small but experienced transactional finance team with key responsibilities to include:
- Production of monthly/quarterly management information to include P&L reporting, balance sheet monitoring and consolidation of accounts with KPI’s
- Statutory financial reporting with compliance to regulatory bodies
- Preparing annual budgets and forecasts and updating the board on variances
- Key involvement in strategic planning
- Reviewing transactional work including payroll data produced by finance colleagues
For this opportunity, we’re seeking an experienced individual; at the very least AAT/QBE but ideally professionally qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA. Previous experience gained within a not for profit environment desirable but by no means essential assuming the successful candidate has the aptitude to quickly get to grips with the nuances of working within this sector. The role works closely alongside a highly passionate and energetic board team as well as multiple external stakeholders, and the successful candidate will play a key role in communication with and developing strong working relationships.
For further details and to apply for this interesting, community benefiting opportunity, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR7652 ASAP.