Accounts Assistant - Barnstaple - £22-26,000
Trial Balance Consulting are pleased to have been reassigned by our long-standing Barnstaple based client, a prominent manufacturing business with an excellent reputation for staff retention and development.
They currently seek to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their busy finance function on a full time, permanent basis, and ideally to commence as soon as possible. This is an interesting and varied opportunity with a wide breadth of duties and responsibilities to include:
- Maintenance of the accounts payable and receivable function
- Bank reconciliations
- Administer internal and external payments
- Resolving customer and supplier queries
- Month and year end assistance
- Assist with compiling of management accounts
- VAT reports and reconciliations
- Other general finance admin where required
We’re looking for a candidate with at least two years of recently gained experience in a similar role, ideally qualified AAT or working towards a professional qualification, but candidates with demonstrable working experience equally welcome to apply. Good IT skills, particularly in the use of Sage Line 50 also desirable, as is a working knowledge of VAT and payroll. The role will report to an experienced and very friendly Finance Director and works as part of a great team; excellent communication skills a must have!
For further details and to apply, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR7173 ASAP.