Do you fancy working for a leading accountancy practice offering excellent opportunities for both personal and career development? This could be just the role you have been looking for…
My client is continuing to grown its market share, and has a vacancy for a recently qualified Accountant to join a busy and sociable team working in a business services capacity.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Accounts and tax return preparation for a portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
• Management of your client portfolio to ensure all deadlines are met
• Resolving client queries and provision of business advice
• Mentoring and supervision of junior staff
• Business development and networking
This role would suit a candidate with the following attributes:
• Fully qualified ACA or ACCA, though consideration will be given to non-qualified candidates with extensive practice experience
• Excellent technical accounting skills in all areas of statutory accounting, VAT, personal and corporation tax
• Strong systems skills to include cloud-based accounting packages
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage a varied client portfolio
In exchange my client offers a great working environment, the opportunity to work with a high performing and supportive team, and an excellent benefits package coupled with a highly competitive salary.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for, then I want to hear from you. Please apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE9565.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.