Do you enjoy working with a range of different businesses, assisting with keeping their accounting and VAT records up to date, and using your strong systems skills? This could be just the role for you…
My client is a very successful firm of accountants with multiple offices in the region. Working in their Plymouth office, your duties in this exciting role would include:
- Providing bookkeeping and management accounting services.
- Filing Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs documents on client’s behalf.
- Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date.
- Dealing with the preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns.
- General admin duties to provide support to partner, managers and the office.
- Working both in the office and at client’s premises.
This role would suit a candidate with strong accounting skills gained in an accountancy practice environment. AAT qualifications would be beneficial but are not essential, and you should be able to demonstrate strong systems skills in a variety of accounting packages, ideally to include Sage, Xero and Quickbooks.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today addressed to Rob Emsley quoting job reference RE9530.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.