Are you looking to build on your tax career to date, within a very supportive and progressive firm? This new role could be just the chance you’ve been looking for…
Trial Balance has been assigned by a great firm based in Bath to look for a new Tax Assistant to join a very successful and high performing tax team.
Your duties in this varied role will include:
- Assisting with the preparation of Self-Assessment tax returns with the consistent meeting of deadlines.
- Assisting tax portfolio managers with the administrative aspects of the tax return compliance process.
- Liaising with HMRC on matters as required in a timely and efficient basis.
- Liaising with colleagues in the tax and accounting disciplines to provide a coordinated service to the clients.
- Reporting on a timely and accurate manner to client queries.
- Informing Tax Managers of job progress and any arising issues.
- Assisting other departments when required.
- Helping to build and maintain client relationships by providing an exceptional level of client service.
This role would suit an ATT qualified candidate, an active ATT studier, or a candidate with aspirations to go on the study the qualification. A strong background in tax within an accountancy practice environment is essential, and you should be able to demonstrate strong client-facing skills.
In exchange my client offers a competitive tax and benefits package, excellent career development opportunities and a great working environment.
If this sounds like you, please apply ASAP addressed to Rob Emsley quoting job reference RE9514.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.