Trial Balance is currently working with a friendly firm of Chartered Accountants to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Accounts Senior or Client Manager to take on responsibility for a portfolio of clients.
Your duties in this varied role will include:
• Accounts preparation and tax returns for a mixture of sole traders, partnerships and corporations
• Management of your own portfolio of clients
• VAT returns, management accounting and bookkeeping
• Providing mentorship to junior staff
• Resolution of client queries and provision of advice
This role would suit a candidate with a significant background in accountancy practice. Applications are welcomed from fully or part qualified candidates, as well as those who would be considered as qualified by experience.
This is an urgent requirement so please send your CV to Rob Emsley quoting RE9486 at your earliest convenience.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.