Are you looking to further your tax career in a very successful and rapidly growing firm? And are you looking for a supportive and forward-thinking employer offering hybrid working arrangements? This could be just the role for you.
My client is a very successful top-50 firm. Due to their continued success they are looking to hire a Tax Senior or Manager to join their Exeter team with a home working component.
Your duties in this role will include:
- Delivery of a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within budget and timeframe
- Building relationships and directly interacting with clients to provide tax planning and support
- Supporting our tax team to provide a wide range of tax advisory projects
- Provision of innovative tax planning across a broad range of taxes
- Some review of and preparation of complex tax returns
- Identification and mitigating of tax risks
- Assisting in managing financial performance of the tax department
This role would suit a candidate currently operating at a Senior or Manager level in a practice environment. Strong technical tax skills and knowledge of all relevant legislation are essential, and you will also be required to liaise with multiple stakeholders so you will need to be able to demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If this sounds like the type of progressive firm that you would like to work for, please apply today addressed to Rob Emsley quoting job reference RE9469.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.