Flexible working options to include hybrid working, excellent on-the-job training, paid study and a career with a market leading firm are just some of the offerings available in this new and exciting opportunity for an Accounts Senior, to be employed on either a full or part time basis based in Bridgwater.
My client is a very successful firm with multiple offices in the local area and an excellent reputation for employee development. Joining a busy team focused on business services for a varied client portfolio, your duties in this role will include:
- Preparing financial statements for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders up to the audit threshold
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax computations and returns
- Providing bookkeeping and management accounting services
- Working as part of the digital services team supporting the delivery of app research and recommendation engagements based upon the Xero app ecosystem
- Filing Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs documents on client’s behalf
- Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
- Dealing with the preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns
- Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements
- General admin duties to provide support to the Partners, Directors, Managers and the office
This role would suit a candidate with strong experience gained in an accountancy practice environment who is now looking to further their career in a well-established and highly successful firm. Applications are welcomed from candidates who have completed AAT, and may be undertaking further ACA or ACCA studies, which will be fully supported by my client. This role can be offered on either a full time or part time basis to fit with your lifestyle.
If this sounds like you, please apply today addressed to Rob Emsley quoting job reference RE9262.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.