Are you looking for a Corporate Tax role offering greater responsibility, an exciting and diverse client portfolio, and unlimited career development opportunities? This could be just the role for you...
My client is a leading firm offering flexible working arrangements and an excellent suite of benefits. Joining their high performing tax function in their Exeter office, your duties in this role will include:
- Supporting senior colleagues in activities ranging from preparing corporation tax computations and returns to advisory work such as capital allowances or R&D claims
- Undertaking tax technical research for wider projects
- Undertaking a number of tax related administrative tasks
- Becoming involved with the business development efforts of the team
- Helping to build and maintain contact with clients, HMRC, solicitors, other accountancy, law and professional services firms, in the delivery of an excellent client service.
- Working alongside audit colleagues on annual tax assignments
- Assisting transactional tax work
Applications are invited from candidates with the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a tax compliance role, either at Assistant or Senior level
- ACA and CTA part qualified or interested in studying for CTA
- Excellent up to date technical knowledge
- Be fully aware and conversant with compliance standards imposed by the various regulatory authorities for tax and audit
- Commercially astute, with a keen analytical and problem-solving mind
- Organised and able to plan time efficiently in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, or as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly with clients
- Professional and discreet in demonstrating client care
If you’re ready to take the next step in your tax career, then I’d like to hear from you ASAP. Please apply quoting job reference RE8584 or call Rob Emsley for a confidential chat.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.