Are you a super-efficient and organised payroll officer? And do you thrive upon a varied and fast-paced position working with a diverse mix of payroll clients? This could be just the role for you…
My client is a rapidly growing and very successful accountancy practice with multiple offices in the local area. High demand for their payroll bureau service has led to this recruitment of an experienced payroll senior to join a busy team.
Your duties in this role will include:
- Liaising with clients to ensure that you have all the information required to run their payrolls
- Processing tax and allowances
- Providing a pensions auto enrolment service
- Dealing with payroll and bank credits
- Preparation and processing of monthly payroll to set timescales
- Calculating wages and salaries to include shift payments, overtime compensation, and pension contributions
- Issuing employees’ salaries by electronic transfer and calculate pay raises and bonuses
- Resolving issues line managers or employees have with timesheets, payslips and other payroll matters
This role would suit an experienced end-to-end payroll officer, ideally with strong experience gained within a multi-client environment. Strong systems skills are essential and you will need to be a confident communicator as the role will involve extensive client contact.
In exchange, my client offers the opportunity to join a dynamic and supportive payroll team at a very exciting stage in their development. The rapid growth that this company is experiencing could result in fast-track career development for the right candidate.
If this sounds like you, please apply today addressed to Rob Emsley quoting job reference RE8430.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.