Are you a newly or nearly qualified accountant in the Exeter area? And are you looking for a role offering rapid career progression in an exciting and growing firm? If so this could be just the role for you…
My client is a well-respected firm offering a variety of service lines to a loyal client portfolio. Due to recent expansion, they are now looking to add to their team with the recruitment of a Senior Accountant.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
- Working independently on the completion of Accounts and Tax Returns for a wide range of client types and structures, ready for a partner review.
- VAT return preparation and bookkeeping
- Assisting with managing workflows
- Reviewing work of more junior staff and helping them on their journey with training
- Staying up to date with latest accounting software updates and releases
The ideal applicant will be a newly or nearly qualified ACA or ACCA, but applications are also welcomed from candidates who could be described as qualified by experience. Strong current experience in an accountancy practice environment is essential due to the technical nature of the role, and it would be beneficial if you have exposure to a variety of online software packages.
In exchange my client offers an excellent working environment, CPD and study support where appropriate and a progressive and supportive culture where career and personal development is encouraged.
If this sounds like you, I’d like to hear from you ASAP. Please apply ASAP addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE8429.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.