Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your tax career in a supportive and friendly working environment? This could be just the role for you…
My client is a very successful and progressive firm of Accountants with multiple offices and offering a variety of service lines. Joining a large tax department, your duties in this role will include:
- Assisting in the preparation of tax returns
- Dealing with client communications in respect of their tax affairs including drafting letters and emails and speaking to clients on the telephone
- Assisting in the completion of various tax forms
- Preparation of simple accounting statements
- Any other duties as may be required to ensure the efficient running of the office
The successful candidate should have a strong recent background in an accountancy practice environment, either as part of a dedicated tax team or in a business services style function with a particular leaning towards tax. Preference will be given to candidates who have completed or are currently undertaking ATT studies, and study support can be offered to ongoing studiers.
Don’t miss this opportunity to further your tax knowledge with one of the most sought-after firms in the region. Apply today addressed to Rob Emsley quoting job reference RE8360.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.