Do you enjoy working with a broad range of clients? And are you a very organised and talented bookkeeper who is accustomed to working to deadlines? This could be just the role for you…
My client is a well-respected accountancy firm with a loyal client portfolio. Due to continued high demand for their bookkeeping services, they are now looking to recruit an experienced bookkeeper to join their friendly team.
Your duties in this role will include:
- Completion of bookkeeping for a wide range of clients, using a variety of systems including Microsoft Excel, Sage 50 and Xero
- Bank reconciliations
- Control account reconciliations
- Reviewing bookkeeping prepared by junior members of staff
- Providing feedback to clients on how they can improve their bookkeeping
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Dealing with client queries both on the telephone and in person
This role would suit a candidate with strong experience of working with multiple clients, preferably within an accountancy practice setting. You will need to be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills to include working with online accounting software packages, and you will also need to display the confidence to deal with a large number of clients both on the phone and in person
If this sounds like you, then I want to see your CV ASAP. Please apply addressed to Rob Emsley quoting job reference RE8342.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.