Are you an expert in the field of Corporate Finance, and are you looking to take your career to the next level? This could be just the opportunity that you have been waiting for…
My client is a very well-respected firms with a network of offices around the whole of the South West. Continued demand for their services has led to the current requirement to take on an experienced Corporate Finance Manager to support the Corporate Finance Partner in performing the following:
- Supporting and project managing all elements of corporate transactions – Business/ company sales and acquisitions, Management buyouts / buy ins, Mergers and demergers.
- Fundraising (debt and equity) – including producing business plans and modelling financial forecasts.
- Provision of strategic advice including exit planning and growth plans.
- Supporting the firm’s growth plan by networking, building relationships, retaining and growing clients.
- Project management to include constant liaison with clients, other specialist internal departments in the firm such as Tax, VAT, Audit and Accounting and third parties including lawyers and funders.
This is a senior position in the team and a minimum of 2 years' corporate finance experience is an essential prerequisite, along with an ACA or ACCA qualification. Candidates should also be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and a strong aptitude in a variety of accounting packages along with Excel.
If this sounds like you, please apply ASAP addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE8015.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.