Do you want to advance your accountancy practice career, whilst enjoying flexible working practices, excellent training and a very sociable working environment? This could be just the role for you.
My client is a very forward thinking and successful practice with multiple offices and service lines. Due to their continued success they are looking to recruit a new employee to join their business services team.
Your duties in this role will include:
- Preparation of financial information, including accounts, reports and returns for a wide range of clients from a fantastic mix of sectors and sizes .
- Preparation and submission of tax returns.
- Providing bookkeeping services, including the recording of income and expenditure, matching transactions to bank statements and summarising expenditure types.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Preparation and submission of CIS returns for clients.
- Using computer software to record financial transactions, Cloud accounting software and other financial packages.
This role would suit a candidate with a strong background in an accountancy practice environment and strong technical accounting skills. AAT qualifications would be beneficial but are not essential, and study support can be offered to active studiers.
If this sounds like the role for you, then I want to hear from you ASAP. Please apply addressed to Rob Emsley quoting job reference RE7983.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.