Are you an expert in the field of personal tax? Or perhaps you have enjoyed more of a generalist practice background but find yourself wanting a role which will see you become more of a specialist? Either way, this could be just the role that you have been looking for…
My client is a very successful independent firm with an excellent track record and a loyal and long standing client portfolio. They are now looking to recruit for a new member to join their supportive, friendly and high calibre team.
Your duties in this role will include:
- Undertaking tax compliance work for clients
- Performing corporate and sole trade tax checks as required
- Ad hoc “project” work as required e.g. forecasting personal tax payments for clients
- Assisting with general tax department deadlines to ensure all are met and payment reminders sent
- Helping to develop and maintain the internal systems to ensure a smooth and efficient process for all tax work
- Building new and existing client relationships and demonstratingknowledge of client’s businesses
- Providing tax advice to clients on an ad-hoc basis as queries arise
- Assisting with tax planning as required
- Joining in client meetings as required
- Taking calls from potential tax only clients
- Highlighting any cross-selling opportunities to the tax manager and the relevant client account manager
This role would suit a candidate with a proven track record in an accountancy practice environment and a particular interest in personal tax. You may be ATT qualified, but my client is also open to seeing the CVs of candidates who may not have undertaken formal tax qualifications.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your tax career, then I’d like to hear from you ASAP. Please apply quoting job reference RE7871 or call Rob Emsley for a confidential chat.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.