Are you looking to further your tax career with the support of an amazing team around you? My client is an award-winning firm, with a particular strength in the field of tax. They are looking to build on this success with the further recruitment of an experienced Corporate Tax Senior or Manager.
Your duties in this exciting role will include:
- Preparation and review of corporation tax computations
- Taking an active role in the management of key tax milestones, return and payment deadlines
- Corresponding with clients and HMRC
- Preparation of R&D tax credit claims and reports
- Remuneration planning, including share incentivisation schemes
- Supporting Partners and Managers on the delivery of tax advisory assignments and planning projects
And the qualities that you will bring to the table should include:
- ATT, ACA and/or CTA Part Qualified or Qualified (or equivalent)
- Experienced at working within Tax compliance, gained from within a mixed tax and/or corporate tax environment
- An excellent communicator who enjoys building relationships with their clients
- Well organised with strong attention to detail levels
Full study support can be offered for active studiers, and my client also offers a broad suite of employee benefits and flexible working options, along with a very competitive salary.
Don't miss this chance to meet with a very successful and rapidly growing firm. Apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE7817.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.