Do you have strong audit experience and now need a new challenge? Do you want to develop your skills in a very supportive and rapidly growing firm? This could be just the role for you…
Joining a very successful and sociable team, your duties in this role will include:
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Understanding technical matters and presenting them in a logical and practical way.
- Preparation of tax computations for your audit clients
- Assisting the audit team in developing the department, together with proposals for new work.
- Performing independent examinations for charity clients.
- Reviews under solicitors’ accounts rules.
- Preparation of financial statements for your audit clients.
- Assisting on Audits
- Performing grant audits for a number of clients.
This role would suit a candidate with significant experience in a practice environment, and you may be undertaking or have already completed ACA or ACCA. A strong grasp of technical accounting standards is essential, and it would be highly beneficial if you are well versed in a variety of online accounting packages.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a leading firm in an exciting and varied role. Please apply addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE7792.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.