Are you looking to further your tax career with one of the region’s leading firms? Then read on, as opportunities like this don’t come up every day…
My client has a large network of offices locally and a very good reputation in the market. They employ a very high calibre team of professionals and have fully embraced remote working and flexible working options to enable a great work life balance.
Working in the tax team, your duties in this role will include:
- Assisting with a portfolio of tax cases, including high net worth individuals, non-residents, and trusts
- Compliance services including preparing self-assessment tax returns, CGT on UK property reporting and P11Ds.
- Trust and IHT compliance services
- Potential for corporation tax compliance experience or a mixed role
- Requesting, collating and maintaining client information
- Maintaining good client relationships including by telephone and face to face meetings
- Correspond and deal confidently with client enquires in relation to their personal tax issues and liabilities, ensuring any unresolved issues are referred to the department manager/engagement Partner
- Opportunities to get involved in advisory services such as CGT and IHT tax planning reports and SDLT
This role would suit a candidate with a strong background in tax compliance. A proven track record in an accountancy practice environment is essential, and it would also be beneficial if the successful candidate had completed ATT studies.
If this sounds like you, then I’d love to hear from you. Please apply addressed to Rob Emsley quoting job reference RE7683.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.