Are you looking for a new role in a very progressive and dynamic practice? And are you working either as an experienced Senior or at the Manager level? You could be just the person I am looking for…
I’m working with a very impressive firm with multiple offices in the local area offering a broad range of services to a diverse client portfolio.
Joining as the Accounts & Tax Manager, your duties will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients as assigned, including corporate, owner managed business clients and personal tax clients.
- Managing members of a junior team, including workload, performance management and development.
- Managing client relationships, meeting with clients and advising in all areas of accounts and tax. Referring clients to other team members for specialist advice as required.
- Corporate accounting and tax advice and assistance both for external clients and internal support.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following attributes.
- Experience and knowledge in the use of Xero, QuickBooks, Sage 50 accounts and other accounting packages is highly desirable.
- Extensive corporate accounting and tax experience.
- Broad experience across a range of tax areas, including Personal Tax, VAT, CIS and Payroll.
- Fully ACA / ACCA / CTA qualified.
- Extensive and current relevant experience in an accountancy practice environment.
In exchange my client offers a competitive salary, CPD support, a great working environment and the opportunity to work with a very successful and supportive team.
If this sounds like the role for you, then I want to hear from you ASAP. Please apply addressed to Rob Emsley quoting job reference RE7560.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.