Are you looking to join a friendly and supportive team, in a varied and interesting role where you can genuinely make a difference to your small business clients? This could be just the opportunity that you have been waiting for...
My client operates a small but well established firm in the Tiverton area. Working with a broad ranging portfolio of clients, your duties in this varied role will include:
• Preparation of accounts and financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
• Associated tax computations and lodgements
• Resolution of client queries and provision of advice where necessary
• VAT returns, bookkeeping and management accounting
• Management of internal and external stakeholders
This role would suit a candidate with the following attributes:
• AAT Qualified / Qualified by experience
• Extensive and current experience in an accountancy practice environment
• Outstanding presentation and communication skills
In exchange my client offers a role in a progressive and forward thinking environment, with excellent opportunities available for personal and career advancement.
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, please apply addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE7426.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.