Trial Balance Consulting is working with a well established practice to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their busy team.
The successful applicant to this role will be responsible for providing support to the business through the preparation of financial statements and tax returns for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
Your key responsibilities in this varied role will include:
• Accounts preparation for a varied client base of sole traders, partnerships and small limited companies
• Personal and corporate tax return preparation
• VAT returns and client bookkeeping
• Dealing with client queries
And the qualities that you will bring to the table will include:
• A minimum of 12 months' previous experience in an accountancy practice environment.
• AAT Qualified or studying
• Excellent customer service and team working skills
•Competent in a variety of accounting software products to include cloud-based packages.
In return my client offers an excellent salary and benefits package along with study and CPD support where appropriate.
If you are interested and want to learn more, then I want to hear from you. Please send your CV to Rob Emsley quoting ref RE7382.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.