Are you an experienced accountant working at Semi Senior or Senior level? Are you currently looking to move to an exciting new firm? Then get in touch today for more information on this new role!
You will be joining a successful Truro based firm as they strength their fantastic team with this new recruit. Reporting into a manager, your role will see you taking responsibilty for the following duties:
Duties for this role will include:
• Management of a portfolio of clients ranging from sole traders through to limited companies
• Year-end and monthly accounts preparation
• Preparation and lodgement of financial statements
• Preparation and lodgement of personal and corporate tax returns
• VAT returns and bookkeeping
• Attending client meetings and dealing with queries
Ideal candidates will be AAT qualiffied, however those who do not hold this qualification will still be of interested so please do still apply. You must have recent previous accountancy practice experience and have worked at either Senior or Semi Senior level. This is a developing role offering excellent career progression.
To apply for this vacancy please forward your CV to Rob Emsley quoting reference RE7086. Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment.