Do you want to work for one of the region's largest firms, in a modern and dynamic environment with excellent career development opportunities and flexible working practices? This could be just the role you've been looking for...
Working with a very successful and high performing team, your duties in this role will include:
• Dealing with the completion of annual accounts and tax computations, for both incorporated and un-incorporated businesses with up to £5M turnover
• Dealing with the completion and submission of self-assessment tax returns for Business Services clients
• Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
• Dealing with the completion of quarterly VAT returns
• Dealing with the completion of sub-contractors returns and ensuring that CIS requirements are met
• Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements
• Drafting correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email
• Providing varied administrative and business set-up services for clients
• Supervising, and supporting the work of less experienced team members
• Training student staff
This role would suit a newly or recently qualified ACA or ACCA, though consideration will be given to outstanding part-qualified applicants or those who haven't undergone formal qualifications. A proven track record in accountancy practice is essential, and you will need to be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills as the role will involve extensive client contact.
In exchange my client offers a state of the art working environment with cutting edge technology, fast track career opportunities for high performers, study and CPD support where appropriate, and a full suite of benefits to include flexible working options.
Please apply addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE6982.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.