Are you looking to kick-start your career in a friendly and supportive environment where fast track career progression is available? Do you want to work for a well-respected firm with a wide variety of service offerings? This could be just the role for you…
You may be an experienced Accounts Senior who has become frustrated by the hierarchy of a larger firm, or a Client Manager with experience of looking after your own portfolio and strong business development skills. Either way, you will be a natural communicator who can easily relate financial concepts to non financial staff
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
- Managing a portfolio of sole trade, partnership, limited company and personal tax clients
- Identifying and managing planning opportunities and general business support for clients
- Staff supervision and training
- Liaising with clients, both face to face and over the phone
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence and enquiries
- Working closely with the partners to develop the growth strategy for the practice
- Advising clients on cloud accounting options available to assist their business growth
- Managing workflow and ensuring that all HMRC and Companies House filing deadlines are met
- Completion and submission of CT600s & CT61s
- Preparation of year end forms P11D
This role would suit a candidate with a very strong recent background in accountancy practice. AAT, ACA or ACA qualifications would be highly regarded, and study support can be offered to active studiers where appropriate.
If this sounds like you, then please apply today quoting job reference RE6898 or call Rob Emsley for a confidential discussion.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.