Are you looking for a varied role in a friendly and well established accounting firm? This could be just the role for you…
My client has been operating in the local market for many years, building up a loyal portfolio of clients primarily through referrals. They currently seek to recruit an experienced Accounts Technician to join their successful and friendly team.
Your key responsibilities in this varied role will include:
• Accounts preparation for a varied client base of sole traders, partnerships and small limited companies
• Personal and corporate tax returns
• VAT returns and client bookkeeping
• Payroll for multiple clients
• Assisting clients with the transition to digital accounting systems
Applicants should have a strong background in accountancy practice, and preferably be fully AAT qualified. Strong communication skills and the ability to integrate into a friendly and collaborative team environment are essential.
This is an urgent requirement so please send your CV to Rob Emsley quoting RE6805 at your earliest convenience.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.